DOH-Collier COVID-19 Testing Site Closures
July 28, 2020
DOH-Collier closing walk-up testing clinics ahead of potential tropical weather
Naples, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health in Collier County (DOH-Collier), will temporarily close walk-up testing sites due to Potential Tropical Cyclone (PTC) 9 and its anticipated effects on Southwest Florida. Sites impacted are as follows:
- Testing at Fellowship Church: 1411 Lake Trafford Road, Immokalee, FL 34142.
- Closed on Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Testing at Golden Gate Community Center: 4701 Golden Gate Pkwy., Naples, 34116.
- Closed on Friday, July 31, 2020
- Testing at DOH-Collier Immokalee site: 419 North First Street, Immokalee, FL 34142.
- Closed on Sunday, August 2, 2020
- Closed on Monday, August 3, 2020
Please note: These are outside testing facilities. Dependent on weather, further closures may occur.
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.