DOH-Collier COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
January 11, 2021
DOH-Collier and Healthcare Network will distribute vaccines beginning January 11, 2021
Naples, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health in Collier County (DOH-Collier), in partnership with the Healthcare Network, will provide COVID-19 vaccine administration beginning Monday, January 11, 2021 at North Collier Regional Park. Note: There will be a limited amount of vaccine distributed per day per site. Collier County will continue to receive the vaccine in the following weeks.
COVID-19 testing will take place on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at North Collier Regional Park Soccer Fields from 9:00am-3:00pm.
Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine will be made via Eventbrite. Please visit CollierCountyCOVIDVaccines.Eventbrite.com. Scheduling of appointments will start at 9:00am on Friday, January 8, 2021.
|When:||Monday, January 11, 2021|
|Wednesday, January 13, 2021|
|Friday, January 15, 2021|
|Time:||9:00am-3:00pm arrive 10 minutes prior to|
your appointment time
|Location:||North Collier Regional Park Soccer Fields:|
15000 Livingston Road, Naples, 34109
- Appointment made on Eventbrite.
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact and persons 65+. CollierCountyCOVIDVaccines.Eventbrite.com
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact will be asked to provide identification indicating they are healthcare staff.
- Face masks must be worn while waiting in vehicles.
- No referral needed. No cost. Clients will be asked to complete a registration form prior to receiving the vaccine.
The DOH-Collier call center will remain open Monday-Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm. The call center can be reached at (239) 252-6220.
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.