January 27, 2021
DOH-Collier continues to expand its outreach for our vaccine distribution efforts. By working with our community partners, such as Collier County EMS, Fire, and local municipalities we are able to provide COVID-19 vaccine to our community. We realize the high demand, however, we want to assure you that we will continue to receive vaccine in the coming weeks.
Effective April 5, 2021, per the Governor’s Executive Order, all Florida residents shall be eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the FDA. The Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccines are authorized for persons age 18 and up. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for persons 16 and up.
For COVID-19 vaccine registration assistance or for questions regarding COVID-19, please call 239-252-6220, 7 days per week, 9am-5pm or email email@example.com. Do not leave multiple messages and be aware that it may take up to 72 hours for a return call.
Emergency Management for the State of Florida is offering the opportunity for homebound clients to receive the vaccine. Individuals must fill out a survey by emailing HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com, to register for the homebound program.
In accordance with the State of Florida Department of Health Public Health Advisory, individuals presenting for their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine must be able to demonstrate Florida residency.
Please see below on how to prove Florida residency:
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- TWO of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with him or her.
- DOH-Collier Press Releases
- DOH Screening and Consent Form English (PDF, 138kB)
- FORMULARIO DE SELECCIÓN Y CONSENTIMIENTO PARA LA VACUNA COVID-19 (PDF, 110kB)
- Find Additional Vaccine Locations
- Find a testing site
- Florida Residency Requirements for Recipients of First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine (PDF, 138kB)
- FLORIDA COVID-19 RESPONSE
- Vaccine Roll Out FAQs (PDF, 211kB)