DOH-Collier COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
June 11, 2021
No appointment needed, Monday through Friday 9am-4pm
Naples, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health in Collier County (DOH-Collier), will provide the Moderna vaccine on Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm at DOH-Collier Naples site building H. No appointment needed. The Moderna vaccine is authorized for persons age 18 years and up.
DOH-Collier Naples Site
- Walk-Thru. No appointment needed.
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Face masks must be worn while waiting in vehicles.
- No referral needed. No cost. Clients will be asked to complete a registration form prior to receiving the vaccine.
DOH-Collier is offering the opportunity for homebound clients to receive the vaccine. Individuals must call the DOH-Collier call center at (239) 252-6220 to determine if they qualify for the homebound program.
In accordance with the State of Florida Department of Health Public Health Advisory, a COVID-19 vaccine should be provided to any eligible individual who is a Florida resident or who is present in Florida for the purpose of providing goods or services for the benefit of residents and visitors of the State of Florida.
How to demonstrate Florida residency:
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- TWO of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with him or her.
The DOH-Collier call center will remain open Monday-Sunday from 9:00am-5:00pm. The call center can be reached at (239) 252-6220 or email email@example.com
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.