May 24, 2021
As of April 5, 2021, per the Governor’s Executive Order, all Florida residents are eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the FDA. The Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccines are authorized for persons age 18 and up. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for persons 12 and up.
DOH-Collier provides the Moderna vaccine at DOH-Collier Naples site, Building H: 3339 East Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34112. No appointment is needed. The Moderna vaccine is authorized for persons age 18 years and up. See below for the COVID-19 vaccine schedule.
|Monday 9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday 9am - 4pm|
|Wednesday 9am - 4pm|
|Thursday 9am - 4pm|
|Friday 9am - 4pm|
For questions regarding COVID-19 vaccines and testing, please call 239-252-6220, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOH-Collier is offering the opportunity for homebound clients to receive the vaccine. Individuals must call the DOH-Collier call center at (239) 252-6220 to determine if they qualify for the homebound program.
In accordance with the State of Florida Department of Health Public Health Advisory, a COVID-19 vaccine should be provided to any eligible individual who is a Florida resident or who is present in Florida for the purpose of providing goods or services for the benefit of residents and visitors of the State of Florida.
How to demonstrate Florida residency:
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
- TWO of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- A utility hookup or work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- A utility bill that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the Collier County Property Appraiser website https://www.collierappraiser.com/
- One of the above items from the individual’s parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the individual resides and a statement from the parent, step-parent, legal guardian or other person with whom the person resides stating that the person does resides with him or her.
For more information regarding COVID-19, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/.
- COVID-19 and Vaccine Basics (PPSX, 20MB)
- DOH-Collier Press Releases
- DOH FÒM KONSANTMAN AK DEPISTAJ VAKSEN COVID-19 (PDF, 131kB)
- DOH FORMULARIO DE SELECCIÓN Y CONSENTIMIENTO PARA LA VACUNA COVID-19 (PDF, 123kB)
- DOH Screening and Consent Form (PDF, 124kB)
- Find Additional Vaccine Locations
- Find a testing site
- Florida Residency Requirements for Recipients of First Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine (PDF, 138kB)
- FLORIDA COVID-19 RESPONSE
- Vaccine Roll Out FAQs (PDF, 187kB)