Adult Influenza and Pneumonia Vaccinations
To schedule appointments
- Assessment of vaccination needs
- Influenza vaccine - Regular and High Dose (ages 65 and older)
- Pneumonia Vaccine
- On-site immunizations clinics available to local nursing homes and assisted living facilities
8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (Naples)
8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (Immokalee)
Appointment or Walk-In
Naples: appointment required
Telephone to Schedule Appointment
Immokalee: No appointment necessary
Adults 19 and older. Please bring documentation of past vaccines if available
Fees or Payment
- Influenza (regular) $20 + $27 administration fee
- Influenza (high dose, age 65 and up) $54 + $27 administration fee
- Pneumonia $65.00 + $27 administration fee
- Medicare, private insurance, private pay accepted. We will bill your insurance.
- Co-payments and payments for vaccines not covered by insurance are due at time of service.
Please complete this Registration Form and bring it to your appointment.
Call the hotline at 239.252.8212 for information or 239.252.8555 for on-site immunizations clinics information.