Immigration Physicals and Refugee Services
To schedule appointments
- Adult and child physicals
- Adult and child immunizations
- Infectious Disease Screening
- Referrals to ongoing medical care
- Language Interpretation Services
- I-693 adjustment of status health certification
8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (Naples)
8am - 4pm Monday - Friday (Immokalee)
Appointment or Walk-In
Telephone to Schedule Appointment
Clients must bring passport and/or parole card and/or immigration documents to register for an appointment. Copies of immunization and medical records, medications, and x-rays should be brought to your first appointment as well.
Fees or Payment
- Refugee physicals and immunizations are free for those who qualify under the Refugee Resettlement program
- Immigration physicals $180.00 (adult) $115 (child) - includes Physical Exam, TB Testing and X-Ray if necessary, all communicable disease testing as required and I-693 form. Individual vaccine fees apply.