Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Parks
3339 Tamiami Trail East
Bldg H Ste. 302
Naples, FL 34112
- Chapter 513, Florida Statutes
- Chapter 64E-15 Florida Administrative Code - Mobile Home Parks
- Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds
- Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Parks
- Mobile Home Park Inspection Results
Mobile home parks, lodging parks, recreational vehicle (RV) parks, campground and recreational facilities are licensed annually by the Florida Department of Health in accordance with Chapter 64E-15, Florida Administrative Code. Routine inspections are conducted for drinking water and sewage disposal and assuring the establishment is free from garbage, harmful insects, and rodent infestations.
Plans are reviewed for new or renovated parks and temporary campgrounds to ensure compliance with state regulations before a permit is issued.
To apply for a new permit, complete and submit the application form along with a site plan of the park and the necessary fees to our office. The site plan must be drawn to scale and include the area and dimensions of the tract of land; the space number or designation of the space; the location and size of all proposed mobile home, recreational vehicle, or tent spaces; the location of roadways and the location of any added service buildings.