Healthy Communities Coalition
Per the Public Health Institute, "A healthier workforce brings higher productivity, fewer work days missed and lower health insurance costs."
We make it simple to start improving your workplace and employee health with our community partnerships, consulting, presentations, and CDC Workplace Health Promotion resources.
To get started, please contact:
Please note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public record request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Healthy Communities Coordinator
E-Mail: Reggie Wilson
A great way to provide encouragement for employees throughout their journey to a healthier life is to provide daily or weekly health tips! Various health tips include stress management, nutrition and healthy eating, physical activity and more!
- 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating
- Eating Healthy When Eating Out
- Healthy Eating Tips for Vegetarians
- Tips to Decrease Added Sugars
- 10 Tips to a Great Plate
- Nutrients for Vegetarians
- Super Tracker Tips for Healthy Eating
- Super Tracker Tips for the Week
- How many calories does physical activity use?
- How much physical activity do I need?
- Tips for Increasing Physical Activity
The DOH-Collier Tobacco Control Program offers the following free services to management and employers. These services contribute to supporting local efforts to make tobacco less desirable, acceptable, and accessible with the intention of helping your employees quit.
- Employee Health & Wellness Fairs
- Employee Worksite Wellness Campaigns
- Lunch & Learn Presentations
- Tobacco-Free Campus Implementation
- Tobacco Cessation Resources & Materials
- Tobacco-Free Campus Signage
- Recommendations on Tobacco Cessation Insurance Benefits
- Employee E-mail Blasts
- Free On-Site Tobacco Cessation Classes
Smoking Cost Calculator: https://tobaccofreeflorida.com/Contents-6/Cost-Calculator/
To learn more about the Tobacco Control Program, contact us at 239-252-2672