DOH-Collier Culture Declaration
I am valued and I CARE
I have a passion for the work I do in the health department. I genuinely care about the people I am serving and the community outcomes of my work. My personal mission resonates with the values of the Florida Department of Health in Collier County.
We search for creative solutions and manage resources wisely.
• Commitment to success motivated by customer and community needs
• Encourage creativity and intelligent risk taking to achieve innovation
We use teamwork to achieve common goals and solve problems.
- Capitalize on the diverse backgrounds, knowledge, skills, creativity, and motivation of our employees and partners
- Diversity in our workforce makes us stronger and more effective
We perform with integrity and respect.
- Adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Measure and monitor performance
- Measure and monitor employee satisfaction
We achieve our mission by serving our customers and engaging our partners.
- Value all people who are affected by the department’s actions
- Customers and clients
- Community organizations
- Health care providers
- Central Office
- Other CHD’s
We promote quality outcomes through learning and continuous performance improvement.
- Encourage professional development and progression
- Openly share and disseminate knowledge and best practices
- Systematically seek opportunities for improvement
- Continuously execute improvement cycles