3339 Tamiami Trail East
Bldg H Ste. 302
Naples, FL 34112
- Group Care Facilities
- Florida Statute 381.006, Group Care
- Group Care Disaster Preparedness Guide
- Group Care Frequently Asked Questions
- Group Care Inspection Results
- Public, Private and Charter Schools
- Residential Group Care Facilities
- The Agency for Healthcare Administration
- The Department of Children and Families
Environmental Health's goal in completing inspections in group care facilities is to ensure good sanitary and safety practices are in place related to the construction, operation and maintenance of the facility. The Department of Health is responsible for inspecting the following types of Group Care Facilities:
- Adult Family Care Homes
- Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Treatment Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Schools (Public and Private)
8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Permitting and Inspection
Please note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public record request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Services Not Covered
The Group Care Program does not inspect Hospitals, Nursing Homes or Family Foster Homes. Hospitals and Nursing Homes are inspected and Licensed through The Agency for Healthcare Administration. Family Foster homes are licensed through The Department of Children and Families and private child placement agencies.
Complaints should be directed to the appropriate agency or agencies listed above.