School Health Information
- Yearly screening for vision, hearing, growth and development, and scoliosis in state mandated grades (Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd, and 6th) to all Collier County Public Schools
- Private school screening services for hearing, vision, growth and development, and scoliosis, available upon request
- Referral and follow-up of all children screened and found to have a need for further evaluation by a physician and/or other evaluations
- Follow referral outcomes and assist families who meet specific financial criteria in obtaining follow-up and glasses
- Generates School Health Plan every 2 years with the assistance of partners, Collier County Public Schools, and Naples Community Hospital School Health Nurse Program
8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Appointment or Walk-In
School screenings are set up at the end of each school year with school principals. Screenings are completed at the schools from September through January. Parents receive forms to fill out at beginning of school year, they must complete the form and return signed if they do not want their child to be screened.
Telephone to Schedule Appointment
For information about basic school health call 239.252.2669. Information about referral please contact the person listed on referral form.
Fees or Payment
Provided by school